Friday, March 17, 2006

Best Parking Ticket I Ever Got

Being on MySpace has really made me feel nostalgic. It's sort of nostalgically addicting. Among other things, it's made me think about opening up the photo boxes in my house, which have been waiting to be put into multiple photo albums. Basically, that's never going to happen. I'm just too uninterested in such a tedious task. But I decided to open up a photo box yesterday and that was great fun. I saw faces that I hadn't seen in years, remembered events that I'd forgotten, and thought about how much my past is still with me, even when I don't remember it specifically.

Among other things, which I may or may not be posting about in the future, I found this parking ticket:

Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way. I broke my rule of not wearing holiday color on holidays by donning a kelly green polka-dotted head wrap. So don't pinch me. Today, Russ and I...okay, Russ cooked Bailey's-based pudding to bring to Brisket Fest, where we will eat brisket and cabbage and drink medium to large quantities of Irish beers and maybe even make a few Irish Car Bombs. So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, now you know why.

No comments: