Monday, April 17, 2006

What'd Snoopy Ever Do To You?

While on an Easter walk, Christina noticed and photographed this:

Since it was such a funny Easter find - much better than a colored egg - I asked her to take a picture of me with the sign. As you can see, I put on my toughest "626" face:

Yes, I know. Not tough at all. But I had to try.

Now I've been racking my brain for the last day and half and I still can't figure out what exactly makes Snoopy a dick. Sure, he was sort of silently snarky to Charlie Brown at times, but didn't Charlie Brown ask for it with his simplemindedness and constant complaining? He smooched Lucy and winked at the cute girls. And he went toe-to-toe with the Red Baron -- he was defending the free world (with the help of a small yellow bird)! Not exactly small potatoes, I think.

So why the animosity toward Snoopy?

1 comment:

sarahww said...

I know, I know. I can't do mad.

And Kevin, I'll cross you off my list of possible suspects.