Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Our Weekly Discoveries about Tanya

We keep discovering things about Tanya as we keep getting to know her better. For instance, last week, we discovered that when in our bed, she doesn't like sleeping above the sheets. She burrows down to the bottom and then, just dies for several hours. Eventually, she comes back to life and does that shake-out-thing. Which means, "Okay, y'all, I'm up. Just so you know."

Another thing we noticed is that she has some weird nasal cavity activities going on. I wish I could describe it for you, but it defies an explanation in words. If you hang out with her for a while, you won't believe the odd things that come out of her nose.

This week's discovery: She doesn't enjoy having her picture taken when the flash is of the camera is activated. I crawled around on my hands and knees after she shimmied away from me and the camera, with little success. But luckily, my first picture was good.

No comments: