Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Problem with being Augustus Gloop

On the aforementioned Dante's hell quiz, one level of hell that I had a moderately high score on was level three, the level of the glutton. I think it's because I wrote that I eat out several times a week. I hope God takes into account that some of us just can't cook, no matter how hard we aspire. And that pizza tastes damn good sometimes.

Tanya might be there along with me. My own personal hell hound. We got her a new toy, a package of three mini tennis balls. She loves them. She loves them so much, in fact, that she refuses to drop them once they're in her mouth. So we have to use two at a time when we want to play ball with her. But now, she's become a greedy girl. Russ and I laugh and laugh watching her trying to fit those two balls in her little mouth at once. Just when she's walking away with one, she remembers the other one and grabs it, in the process dropping the other one. It's like a little Charlie Chaplin act. We can almost see her scratching her head trying to figure it out.

No comments: